Football

IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

football is a cruel game. Lost 2-0 but had more attempts on goal and more corners.

Oh well. Will have to wait till next season to see my team on tv again.

Oh man Morata gets a grilling from the fans all the time..no wonder he isn't able to even celebrate ..pretty sure there must be truth to the reports that he is on his way out.

Aaaw.. and there I got all teary eyed when Fabregas said his goodbyes to the fans..

Had one interaction with him during WC 2010..we went to an open Spain training in Potch....came across as a sweet humble guy...

Can not believe Milan missed out on getting him..suppose Henry played a big part in him choosing Monaco instead.

0c4f108ac77b759ee285eb2ceae7747f.jpg

Pics...cause it happened [emoji6]678f8a84ca96691583728b4619d61168.jpg578b2056abab471c387d996b14bb0850.jpg

Edited by Gen

Oh man Morata gets a grilling from the fans all the time..no wonder he isn't able to even celebrate ..pretty sure there must be truth to the reports that he is on his way out.

C’mon... Did he really miss that sitter just before scoring? Can anyone comprehend just how difficult it is for a world-class striker to miss that...?? Being offside actually saved him...

Well I’ve missed exactly like that, but then I never got near a contract lol...

Anyway, I actually like Morata as a striker till he signed for Cheatski...

C’mon... Did he really miss that sitter just before scoring? Can anyone comprehend just how difficult it is for a world-class striker to miss that...?? Being offside actually saved him...

Well I’ve missed exactly like that, but then I never got near a contract lol...

Anyway, I actually like Morata as a striker till he signed for Cheatski...

Bad miss..only explanation is maybe he figured it wouldn't stand.. only problem with that is the linesman was blind..

He really should move on, restart somewhere else.

Whahahaha I am watching the Madrid game..I laughed so much at the one commentator..asked if Modric is on the field.."oh there he is.".

Also the crowed are not being to kind woth Marcelo...erm yeah he is having a bit of a slump atm..but the guy has really given so much to the club..

Oh and they are trailing by a goal to Real Sociedad at half time.

Yoh Madrid are bad... there will be more than just a few whistles at the end of the game.

Their midfield is shaky ..actually their midfield was poor tonight..think there may be a few slips along the way from Liverpool.

Again..the midfield..

Oopsie Liverpool..