Football

IceCreamMan

Lol.. Inter have a history of getting rid of players who end up becoming some of the best players in the world at other clubs... Pirlo, Cannavaro..the list goes on.. they have done it again with Zaniolo and Cancello

Check out @valerionicastro’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/valerionicastro/status/1086635383667023872?s=09

https://twitter.com/tancredipalmeri/status/1086630416549928961?s=19

https://twitter.com/Klimberginho/status/1077994504647520258?s=19

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For the Chelsea fans who are wondering about Higuain and when or if he will arrive in London..he has been left out of the Milan squad for tomorrow's game against Genoa..so soon would probably be the answer.77e8faecfa4223f1da49187ad42716f3.jpg

Argh. Gutted for Ranieri..dammit so close to getting something out of it.. but hey great see Babel back on the screen..

Meanwhile in Italy... great game between Fiorentina and Sampdoria.

Do yourself a favour and watch the Messi goal of last night.. the link up play with Alba and Messi yoh[emoji7]

Spurs are in a real battle to ensure they finish top 4 I reckon. Not evident just yet but it will be soon enough.

I must say I also worry a little, but we're a resilient little squad these days... outside of the obvious worry of a semi final with Chelsea at Stamford Bridge next week, our fixture list is luckily very forgiving - the sort of teams we should be comfortable enough in despatching (largely home games too. If Palace knock us out the FA Cup I also won't shed too many tears. 

Not too many teams that won't feel some pain losing three world class players like Kane, Son and Alli within a week. On top of an already longish injury list. But we got the job done yesterday and I've got faith we will continue to do so. We're good with our backs against the wall these days... not very Spursy at all.

Crucial factor for me will be how the squad is looking for the Dortmund game... if we're back up to 90% by then we can get through for sure. 

Llorrente will also get better... he can't get worse. He's a quality striker, but I feel he really needs game time to get into the swing of things - he just doesn't get that with Harry ahead of him - unfortunately for him.

Going to be an interesting few weeks for sure though

I must say I also worry a little, but we're a resilient little squad these days... outside of the obvious worry of a semi final with Chelsea at Stamford Bridge next week, our fixture list is luckily very forgiving - the sort of teams we should be comfortable enough in despatching (largely home games too. If Palace knock us out the FA Cup I also won't shed too many tears.

Not too many teams that won't feel some pain losing three world class players like Kane, Son and Alli within a week. On top of an already longish injury list. But we got the job done yesterday and I've got faith we will continue to do so. We're good with our backs against the wall these days... not very Spursy at all.

Crucial factor for me will be how the squad is looking for the Dortmund game... if we're back up to 90% by then we can get through for sure.

Llorrente will also get better... he can't get worse. He's a quality striker, but I feel he really needs game time to get into the swing of things - he just doesn't get that with Harry ahead of him - unfortunately for him.

Going to be an interesting few weeks for sure though

Is there any confirmation on Alli's injury?

Also.. Bellerin's injury.. ouch there is a video going around and you can actually see something pop.

And what the hell are they doing in England that these players are suffering these sort of injuries.... are they rushing them back from injury (Bellerin) or are they playing them regardless of carrying some sort of injury (Alli..I saw he was already taped up)

Also.. Bellerin's injury.. ouch there is a video going around and you can actually see something pop.

Yeah he's out for 9 months minimum now. 

Is there any confirmation on Alli's injury?

And what the hell are they doing in England that these players are suffering these sort of injuries.... are they rushing them back from injury (Bellerin) or are they playing them regardless of carrying some sort of injury (Alli..I saw he was already taped up)

Looks like a hamstring... hopefully just a light strain, but will always be at least a couple weeks out.

Injuries in the English game, largely down to the physical nature and intensity of the games and the season as a whole I reckon. Unrelenting stuff... there is a reason teams really struggle to win back to back seasons. You will also note how often players take a long time to adapt to the league, not a lot of the top top players hit the ground running. Current prime example - Morata... you'd swear he'd come in from the championship, but alas he's a a boy wonder with years of experience at two of the worlds biggest clubs.

Yeah he's out for 9 months minimum now.

Ouch.. have they confirmed what went pop yet?

Looks like a hamstring... hopefully just a light strain, but will always be at least a couple weeks out.

Injuries in the English game, largely down to the physical nature and intensity of the games and the season as a whole I reckon. Unrelenting stuff... there is a reason teams really struggle to win back to back seasons. You will also note how often players take a long time to adapt to the league, not a lot of the top top players hit the ground running. Current prime example - Morata... you'd swear he'd come in from the championship, but alas he's a a boy wonder with years of experience at two of the worlds biggest clubs.

When you continue to play a player who is carrying an injury or rushing a player back from injury you are looking for shite..you risk a longer injury and a shortened career because of it..esp because of the nature of the league..it is poor management from the staff IMO

Ouch.. have they confirmed what went pop yet?

They says its not the ACL like normally but this time its his LCL

They says its not the ACL like normally but this time its his LCL

That info from the club..or twitter experts [emoji6] Edited by Gen

The weirdest transfer this window.. Kevin Prince Boateng signed with Barca.

He's been playing well at Sassuola but I really didn't see that coming.. very strange indeed.

The weirdest transfer this window.. Kevin Prince Boateng signed with Barca.

He's been playing well at Sassuola but I really didn't see that coming.. very strange indeed.

You.... gotta.... be.... kidding me.... :headbanger: