Football

IceCreamMan

Okay, it’s true.... I am totally snookered!!!! Not in a million years did I see this one coming.... But then again, as they say in football - Anything is possible!

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, it’s true.... I am totally snookered!!!! Not in a million years did I see this one coming.... But then again, as they say in football - Anything is possible!

You and everyone else lol.

So weird and it went from a report to confirmed in a few hours..

We all went huh..

Meanwhile other news from Italy.. comfortable controlled 3-0 win against Chievo..no fireworks.. but really 2-0 up at half time just kept it ticking over..long season still many games that will require hard work..save that energy for then.

Dybala an absolute joy to watch.. he conducted play last night..so many people don't understand how important it is to have someone who can do that.. his role may have changed this year but it has shown how incredible versatile he is...

Edited by Gen

The weirdest transfer this window.. Kevin Prince Boateng signed with Barca.

He's been playing well at Sassuola but I really didn't see that coming.. very strange indeed.

Seriously weird... they seem to have a thing for Spurs cast offs. Paulinho was at least always a pretty gifted player, just not really suited to the prem.

KPB... well, he was a good player on his day, but those days were generally about 365 days apart 

Seriously weird... they seem to have a thing for Spurs cast offs. Paulinho was at least always a pretty gifted player, just not really suited to the prem.

KPB... well, he was a good player on his day, but those days were generally about 365 days apart

He has been very good for Sassuolo.. but he just doesn't seem to settle anywhere..he'll probably bench warm a lot at Barca but he is a physical player not scared to rough it up..

He was very good at his time at Milan.. but yeah .. he moves around a lot.

The other Serie A game yesterday afternoon between Milan and Genoa was also pretty entertaining.. with the transfer of Higuain effecting both clubs it was good to see them play well.. Milan won 2-0, 2 lovely goals.

In other news the Ronaldo Tax thing regarding taxes on Image rights has also now been settled.. as with Messi and Mourinho and a lot of others... fine and suspended sentence..(€18m in fines for Ronaldo)

I don't know who does their taxes.. but someone needs to be fired. anyhow.. doubt he'll even notice the 18m that he has to pay.. probably just hand in a few watches to settle the fine[emoji6]

PS Alonso also appeared at his court case for same reasons.

Edited by Gen

Not very good news coming from Cardiff City. Their new signing, Emiliano Sala, was on a light aircraft flying to Cardiff. Radar contact was lost last night over the English Channel. A search is being carried out.

Not very good news coming from Cardiff City. Their new signing, Emiliano Sala, was on a light aircraft flying to Cardiff. Radar contact was lost last night over the English Channel. A search is being carried out.

Very sad.. one can only hope, bit realistically it isn't good.. even had they survived a crash into the sea the current and water temperatures....so sad

Flew back to France to go greet his friends and teammates and then on the way back this happened. ..very sad.

You and everyone else lol.

So weird and it went from a report to confirmed in a few hours..

We all went huh..

Theory seems to be they needed someone not completely crap that is happy to fill in when Suarez is tired.

Yoh these Chelsea fans are getting a bit anxious about the Higuain move, they can't do anything before Piatek has completed his own medical and singed on the dotted line at Milan and not before that.

Yoh these Chelsea fans are getting a bit anxious about the Higuain move, they can't do anything before Piatek has completed his own medical and singed on the dotted line at Milan and not before that.

They must drag it out until at least Friday  :devil:

They must drag it out until at least Friday [emoji317]

They have a little more than 2hours to left (12:00 their time) to get him registered if they want him in the squad for the Spurs game tomorrow.

And I have news for them Piatek has only just arrived for his Milan Medical.

https://twitter.com/PBPcalcio/status/1088012436354015232?s=19

Lol and Higuain has arrived on London....suppose the helicopter was waiting for him...the race against clock begins..he apparently did some of his medical Milan already.

Edit.. update

8fa2206cfdb8559e164397432b7441cc.jpg

Edited by Gen

All the best for Higuain.. he is a classy striker.. one of the best in the game.. unfortunately found himself very frustrated at Milan ..... and unlike what happened with Shevchenko and Torres.. the manager actually wants him there and they have a great working relationship ... now let us see how these Chelsea fans and the media conduct themselves..cause they must be some of the worst fans/media and pundits in football..very quick to condemn players ..and least Sarri will now have 2 players that understand Sarri-ball [emoji6]