Football

IceCreamMan

All the best for Higuain.. he is a classy striker.. one of the best in the game.. unfortunately found himself very frustrated at Milan ..... and unlike what happened with Shevchenko and Torres.. the manager actually wants him there and they have a great working relationship ... now let us see how these Chelsea fans and the media conduct themselves..cause they must be some of the worst fans/media and pundits in football..very quick to condemn players ..and least Sarri will now have 2 players that understand Sarri-ball [emoji6]

I think (and am kind of hoping too) that he is a bit 'soft' for the premiership, but let's see...

Quality striker no doubt, but like Ozil, Kagawa, Morata etc I feel he might not have the goods - time will tell.

(He'll probably score 6 goals on debut at Stoke on a cold winters night)

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think (and am kind of hoping too) that he is a bit 'soft' for the premiership, but let's see...

Quality striker no doubt, but like Ozil, Kagawa, Morata etc I feel he might not have the goods - time will tell.

(He'll probably score 6 goals on debut at Stoke on a cold winters night)

Lol.. Higuain is very strong on his feet not scared of the physical side of things up against defenders..he may just expose some of the mediocre defence in the PL.. and being who he is is used to getting kicked and shoved, but there is also so much more to his game than just scoring.. guy can be a killer..and he will be arriving to make a point, he always wants to win and is a very passionate player..so mentally he is going to come in HOT lol.. he left Juve in great physical shape after they had to get him back into shape.. not sure if they kept it up at Milan.. [emoji2368]

I really hope it works out for him.. time will tell.. .

That being said he left Milan scrambling to find a replacement and ended up over paying for the youngster..so hubby is in full agreement with what that one man yelled about Higuian when Piatkk arrived for his medical.

Edited by Gen

Some say suspended, some sacked.

End result is the same.

Suspended is the official language. But yeah..he will be let go once they find a replacement.. wonder how Fabregas feels about that.. I am very sure that Henry was one of the reason he joined Monaco ..and of course.. being able to live there.

Man this Kante's goal.. yes what a strike.. and it went through 3 Spurs players legs.. okay goalie would've seen it very late.

That was a weird few days.. Benatia not happy being third choice CB and found a nice offer from a Middle East club €4m a year.. Juve didn't really want to sell him before the end of the season but they agreed terms with Lazio €600k for Cacseras who has been at Juve before and understands his role will be a backup CB and knows the club and players.. Benatia off to make money and Juve get €10m for him..no point keeping a player who doesn't want to be there.. he has been sulking a lot of late..not good for morale.

Looking forward to the arsenal United game......

Ole will want a trophy.... if he should win one he would be very difficult to evict at United. Seeing as he has no chance in the premiership and slight chance in Europe I reckon it’s all guns blazing...

Unai, same story really....

Gonna be a cracker.

Damn Lukaku 2 assists just like that..looks like he has lost some weight as well...man he turned on the speed there with the second goal..

Damn Lukaku 2 assists just like that..looks like he has lost some weight as well...man he turned on the speed there with the second goal..

This united side is impressive.

I thought They were on the back foot, couple magic passes and boom

This united side is impressive.

I thought They were on the back foot, couple magic passes and boom

Enjoyable first half.. great work by Ramsey for Arsenal's goal...have I mentioned we are getting him for free.[emoji48]