Football

IceCreamMan

Edit.. Ramsey is earning £110k p/w at Arsenal.

Which equal about 6,5m euro pa? Would he have moved for 500K more he earned at Arsenal with all the other big clubs that were interested? But I agree that 400k pw is way out there

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which equal about 6,5m euro pa? Would he have moved for 500K more he earned at Arsenal with all the other big clubs that were interested? But I agree that 400k pw is way out there

His wages at Juve will probably be closer to 250k p/w at Juve plus bonuses . Who knows.. still bucket loads of cash..

Tonight will be an interesting midfield duel between Pogba and Veratti (all reports seem to indicate that Veratti is fit to play)

PSG have 3 important players out injured..

I think both keepers will have a busy night ... United will have to take advantage of their injury crisis.

I get to see MY Buffon on TV again..

Oh to be at Old Trafford. Sigh!

Just saw scenes of the PSG fans taking over Manchester.. HULLE HET GEES

My heart is 100% behind MY Buffon and behind my son's Roma on the other channel.[emoji4]

Edited by Gen

A disturbing scene becoming common at games is ous taking their tops off in a ritual to illustrate their testosterone levels no doubt. It’s cold ous an you look silly.

However, we demand equality of the sexes

PSG too good

I had to do a bit of channel hopping..watched Roma first half and then the PSG the second half.. just too good.. Veratti bossed the midfield..some pretty footy from PSG ..dancing around united and of course Mbappe.... that speed is just insane....so well organised in defence.. Silva is and always has been one of the best in the world...

Said it a while ago that, United defence would not hold up against PSG..

Edited by Gen

I see a lot of my Liverpool fan friends are laughing at the UNITED result.. they must be careful...their hero Van Dijk is suspended and Gomes is injured and there is doubt about Lovren's fitness.. and the rate that Liverpool lose the ball in midfield ..their defense will be under pressure, I expect Lewandowski to take full advantage.[emoji2285]

Gen, what IF Buffon finally gets his CL medal ?

Noooooooo !

Aaah man... just not against us[emoji23].. but can't think of any other player that deserves it more....I love that guy.

PSG look very good.. will be interesting to see how they fair against a team that know how to setup on the turn.. cause UNITED (and most PL teams - with the exception of City) don't.

Edited by Gen

Oh well I'll always be GGMU.

Know I'm gonna be in a for a hard time tonight with some as I may have been slightly mouthing off on Monday night.

Oh well I'll always be GGMU.

Know I'm gonna be in a for a hard time tonight with some as I may have been slightly mouthing off on Monday night.

Ouch lol.. good luck..

If it makes you feel better..I don't think Spurs or Liverpool will fair much better this round... City - well they basically have a gimme into the quarters..

Let me add... GOOO AJAX TONIGHT[emoji1696][emoji1696][emoji1696]

@coppi you know Paratici was in Rome last night watching (most probably ) Zaniolo (who is a Juve fan) .. My son says if we buy him, him he will never talk to me again[emoji23][emoji23] I told him if Roma let him go they are morons...just like Inter were.