Fulcrum or easton

singletrackmind

I have a choice of either fulcrum racing 7s or easton ea50sl to get as training wheels. Which 1 is better and does anybody have anything better they could suggest for under 2.5k?

I don't know about the price now bu Ipayed less then that for my Fulcrum 5s. Love them. Still a bit stiff in the bearings but I've only done about 500km on them.

The Racing 5's go for R3100 now (unfortunatly) or I would have got them. Hows the ride though para? I weigh 60kgs

Geez, I payed R2000 on the dot for min at then end of Feb this year.

I'm 85kg and the ride is a bit harsh. The wheels are radial spoked so there is no give in the spokes. So for you it will be very hard. I don't feel any flex but I'm not a sprinter. Remember they are basically rebranded Campy wheels. I love the sound of the freewheel.

I currently have a set of easton circuits and I have absolutely no complaints...freewheel sounds nice and they are excellent value for money

check out chris willemse cycles online, their add runs on the hub, fullcrum 7 going for R1850.00. i race on fullcrum 1 and they the best rims i have ever ridden. i weigh 82kg and there are no flex when it comes down to sprinting.Thumbs%20Up

vulgar2008-06-12 13:52:43