Cyclist killed in Klopper Park on Herman Rd

FirstV8

RIP.

Strange that this is the first I hear of this. I live very close and usually something like that makes it onto all the local cpf etc whtsapp groups. 

And some people are so quick to defend taxi's (like I'm quick to attack them) when you speak out about their reckless behaviour. I've lost an important role model who cycled to a reckless taxi driver.

My condolences to any family and friends related to the victim.

And last week we lost a great friend not even 1km from there, he was coming down Harris road from City Lodge, he was hit head on by someone overtaking another vehicle around 6am on the 13th of October, also no mention of that, I dont even have all the detail on that incident either

And last week we lost a great friend not even 1km from there, he was coming down Harris road from City Lodge, he was hit head on by someone overtaking another vehicle around 6am on the 13th of October, also no mention of that, I dont even have all the detail on that incident either

It was mentioned on another thread by myself and Charles but other than that I also saw nothing in the news/social media. It was obviously on our clubs FB page but that doesn't reach a lot of people. BUT just for info the incident happened on the 11th and the family agreed to switching the machines off on the 16th.

It was mentioned on another thread by myself and Charles but other than that I also saw nothing in the news/social media. It was obviously on our clubs FB page but that doesn't reach a lot of people. BUT just for info the incident happened on the 11th and the family agreed to switching the machines off on the 16th.

Sjeesh :(

Sorry yea, the 11th, not even a report in the local paper!

So sad. and he was always such a happy guy, always smiling. We were still chatting the night before on a whatsapp group about the route for that day.

Archived