USPS Shipping

dbotha

Posted Today, 15:32

Hey guys

Quick question, anyone here ordered through USPS from America? 

My product was shipped on 1 Oct and its had this message for 5 days already. 

Your package is moving within the USPS network and is on track to be delivered to its final destination. It is currently in transit to the next facility."

Any idea why? Or if i must contact them? 

Its pretty much at one of the international clearing centers in SA. Its going to take while to get into the system and then even longer to clear.

Lol. I ordered revgrips from USA via usps. 10 weeks later. 10 fkknn weeks it arrives.

USPS is the parcel service of the US Post Office - as mentioned if will route via SAPO here, with associated unknown time frame for clearing and forwarding this side of the pond.

Not to be confused with UPS - which is freight / courier service that comes via airfreight and full on customs clearing.

I am waiting for enduro ceramic bearings to come from the states, it was shipped end of july 2017 still hasnt arrived,when i last achecked the tracking it still said scanned in at OR Tambo????

I remember the days when I bought a frame from the States, paid $8 shipping via USPS and got it within 10 days of ordering online. Sigh.

Used to be 7-14 days with USPS, I've used that for many many years. The last few years there has been a decline into total dysfunctionality, anything through SAPO is just not an option now. I've got about 5 parcels (stock) in the morass of the unknown there, going on 6 months now.

Even if they have a newish well meaning new CEO, the organisation is rotten and useless now.