Sock height - i can't believe i used to wear secret socks!

Trance Dance

Q: What do guys need long socks for?

A: For their   attachicon.gifcomb.JPG

Well if you going on the podium you got to look good too hey...

The others don't bother because they never on the podium anyway....

it is amazing what the rules all have to specify... un-specifically  - since there are so many guideline grey rules. UCI needs to grow a pair and create actual rules. not these up for interpretation type rules they think up as they go along I guess this is a step towards that

I remember the days when the invisible sock was the only acceptable sock for triathletes!

Us roadies wore short socks. Mtb hadn't been invented yet...

Heeheeeee. I remember it well.

it is amazing what the rules all have to specify... un-specifically - since there are so many guideline grey rules. UCI needs to grow a pair and create actual rules. not these up for interpretation type rules they think up as they go along I guess this is a step towards that

Yeah agreed, stooopid rules

Sock lengths wtflip are they trying achieve?

Whats the difference when you wear long tights like in the colder events?

Could be UCI, CSA etc are following the Rudy Giuliani's "broken windows" policy, go after enforcement of the small rules in the hope that this will solve the bigger issues. 

"minor disorders and violations create a permissive atmosphere that leads to further and more serious crimes that can threaten the safety of a city cycling"

Next rule will be bib tightness for maximum budgie smuggling effectiveness! Too much and you will break an aerodynamic ruling though!

Next rule will be bib tightness for maximum budgie smuggling effectiveness! Too much and you will break an aerodynamic ruling though!

1 in 3 ratio, or what is it again?

Heeheeeee. I remember it well.

Uhm ja ..... after a bite to the calf from the flat pedals I wore my invisible socks to work the last week ....  :whistling:   :oops:

Archived