boa laces broken - where can you get them repaired?

Tickerat

Does anybody know where you can get broken boa laces repaired?

I thought these Kevlar laces where unbreakable, but crashed and snapped the laces on my Lake shoes.

I'm in Jhb, and would welcome any help.

Thanks 

Check out the boa website they have life time on them, but they'll take a while to get here

Does anybody know where you can get broken boa laces repaired?

I thought these Kevlar laces where unbreakable, but crashed and snapped the laces on my Lake shoes.

I'm in Jhb, and would welcome any help.

Thanks 

I'm not a fisherman, but shopped around the angling store and decided to give Bleeding wire a try, seeing as specialized no longer stocks my model's laces (wear and tear after 8 years).

Took pictures of the knots before I untied them and replicated it with the bleeding wire - added a funky look (and a few more years) to 2009 shoes :)

Left is bleed wire, right is old Spez laces...

post-10940-0-06595900-1546851954_thumb.jpg

post-10940-0-93823600-1546851965_thumb.jpg

I'm not a fisherman, but shopped around the angling store and decided to give Bleeding wire a try, seeing as specialized no longer stocks my model's laces (wear and tear after 8 years).

Took pictures of the knots before I untied them and replicated it with the bleeding wire - added a funky look (and a few more years) to 2009 shoes :)

Left is bleed wire, right is old Spez laces...

Now that is a good hack. Kudos.