Free shipping on Canyon bikes for Epic

Red Cherry Events

You're taking my comment out of context. I was responding to the prior assertion that there are only problems with the Lux and Neuron models. This site details complaints on ALL their models and yes it's obviously a site people mostly go to to complain about poor service. That's the nature of all sites like that including this here BikeHub.

All brands have failures, breakages ,bad warrantee stories,bad support ,some real horror stories about product failures etc  but ive never heard of one that takes your money( a lot of it ) and just never delivers your toys lol thats a dodgy business model that doesnt instil confidence   :whistling: especially when they just pitched themselves as an international online delivery company ..

just fyi i think their bikes look awesome

Edited by bikebloke

If you wana moan... Do so via the right channels first. Talk from experience not perception.

I wonder if The moaners ever do any shopping or if they're self elected mouth pieces... Hmmm

If you wana moan... Do so via the right channels first. Talk from experience not perception.

I wonder if The moaners ever do any shopping or if they're self elected mouth pieces... Hmmm

I've been waiting for my Canyon for 9 months and have tried every channel including the local agents to resolve that delay Now after their 4th delivery delay I've posted on social media for the first time. My Canyon might be delivered in May, 11 months after I ordered it and I have paid over R80k. I think I'm entitled to express my frustrations.

I've been waiting for my Canyon for 9 months and have tried every channel including the local agents to resolve that delay Now after their 4th delivery delay I've posted on social media for the first time. My Canyon might be delivered in May, 11 months after I ordered it and I have paid over R80k. I think I'm entitled to express my frustrations.

For R80K and a 9 month delay I would most certainly be bitching and moaning wherever possible.

Just cancel it if you can and buy something else...

Reverse the transaction! This will get their attention

Edited by Raf