DMR V12 FLAT PEDALS. REPLACEMENT PINS.

Johnny 55

Hi everyone. Can you guys please tell me where to find replacement pins for DMR V12 FLATS. I see its available on the chain reaction website but cant find it locally. Thanks.

post-79420-0-75118300-1555260952_thumb.png

Hi everyone. Can you guys please tell me where to find replacement pins for DMR V12 FLATS. I see its available on the chain reaction website but cant find it locally. Thanks.

Any bike shop will be able to order for you from Get Stoked Distribution.

Go to any nuts and bolts place and ask for M4x10x0.7 (as per website) GRUBSCREWS. you'll get a proper hand full for R50 or so.

if you like throwing away money..ask a dealer to get you a few in a branded DMR packet...

Bolt fast, Top fast... Any nuts and bolts place will have. If you have a will stocked hardware store (not builders) they might even have.

There was a thread about it last week. I've bought bags of them before for cheap.

Archived