Bavians team looking for a 3rd member. Week 1

Smurfy

We are looking for a 3rd male member that wants to do the Bavians on the 10/08/2019. We are looking at a 14-15hour Bavians. We are a 4 man team and 2 members pulled out. You must be able to get to Willowmore and back from Jefferies Bay. You must be able to source your own accommodation in Willowmore(school perhaps) and Jefferies Bay. You will have to share your training rides with us so that we can see if we are on the same page. If interested you can send a mail to tony.fdp@gmail.com to discuss costs...

Regards.

Smurfy.

We are looking for a 3rd male member that wants to do the Bavians on the 10/08/2019. We are looking at a 14-15hour Bavians. We are a 4 man team and 2 members pulled out. You must be able to get to Willowmore and back from Jefferies Bay. You must be able to source your own accommodation in Willowmore(school perhaps) and Jefferies Bay. You will have to share your training rides with us so that we can see if we are on the same page. If interested you can send a mail to tony.fdp@gmail.com to discuss costs...

Regards.

Smurfy.

14-15 hours

Is any training required?  :whistling:

Regards.

Smurfy.

Will you be willing to swop your 3 man entry for a 2 man entry, first week. Will pay you the difference. Let me know we can talk.

My suggestion will be to reduce the team from a 4 man down to a 2 man, don't get a third person you do not know. The Baviaans is a team effort and unfortunately people have personality failures going up MAC or the Never ender and then things literally go downhill from there  :whistling:

Will you be willing to swop your 3 man entry for a 2 man entry, first week. Will pay you the difference. Let me know we can talk.

Hi, I have forwarded your response to Tony.

My suggestion will be to reduce the team from a 4 man down to a 2 man, don't get a third person you do not know. The Baviaans is a team effort and unfortunately people have personality failures going up MAC or the Never ender and then things literally go downhill from there  :whistling:

Riding with family solves that problem for us. You HAVE to love them the next day...