[Event] Medihelp trapNET

ringmistress

Event Name: Medihelp trapNET
When: 29 September 2019
Where: Supersport Park, Gauteng
Category: Road

The Medihelp trapNET is BACK with a new date in Spring, and an awesome 95km route with full route & lane closure.

Starting and finishing at SuperSport Park in Centurion, the Medihelp trapNET offers a scenic route that is perfect for novices wanting to attempt their first cycle race, and experienced cyclists who want to challenge themselves.

Race Weekend is for the whole family - from the Junior trapNET for the little ones (6 and under) to the Cycling Market on 27 and 28 September, where you can do your pre-race cycling and healthy lifestyle shopping...

Entries close 16 September!

PLUS, enter before entries close, and you could win a VIP cycling trip to ride the Pinarello Gran Fondo in Italy!

Go to Event Page

• 3 weeks later...

Scored a free entry. 

I want to do a route recce on the public holiday, but I'll probably be doing it solo, but am uncertain about road condition, hard shoulder etc.

Feelings?

Does anyone have the route as an upload for a Garmin GPS?

DISCLAIMER - SELF-CREATED, so may not be 100% accurate. I tried to follow the guide on the website as closely as I could.