2020 Tour de France

pista

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lols Gerrans just butchered Tertius van Zyl's name.. (obviously in reply to a tweet from a guy called Tertius van Zyl)

Teams getting ready!

Come on Sagan!!!

Sagan didn't really commit to that..saving energy he must fancy his chances for the stage..he *should* get more points than Bennett at the finish line...well from what I have seen of the finish...it's quite technical.

Sagan didn't really commit to that..saving energy he must fancy his chances for the stage..he *should* get more points than Bennett at the finish line...well from what I have seen of the finish...it's quite technical.

Sorry gen... I'll be supporting the Irishman for the green this tour.....

NTT social media feed seems to talk up gibbons today.

Would be awesome to see the national flag across the line first again.

With broken ribs..?[emoji102]

It also looks like it has a bit of on uphill aspect to it based on the profile I saw on CN. It looks like something the classics riders might favour. For me Sagan and GVA are very definitely in with a shout. And it did look like Sagz was keeping his powder dry.

Other guys that might fancy a win today could be Benoot and Kristof. Also Ewen should never be counted out of any sprint finish. Got a fair bit of speed on him!

NTT social media feed seems to talk up gibbons today.

Would be awesome to see the national flag across the line first again.

Wouldn't mind seeing that. Might be a tad hard though. Plenty of good sprinters in the hunt.

Wouldn't mind seeing that. Might be a tad hard though. Plenty of good sprinters in the hunt.

Head says Caleb

Heart says Gibbo, WvA or the Viking.