Gout

Jonesy

Another +1 for Puricos. Changed my life - haven't had any gout symptoms in 10 years and can eat and drink what I want. 

Same here, used to suffer attacks once a month haven't had one in the 6 months I have been on it.

My gout was caused by sugar and the fact that my whole family all have high uric acid levels, even half a glass of coke would trigger an attack. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Puricos is great and all the docs I speak to say the same thing that you can use it with hardly any side effects and to be honest I'm a fan. Only thing to note is that when you start taking there is a chance it will trigger an initial attack. I've had it for a while but then dropped off the wagon and now have to start thinking about getting back on it but wondering if I dive head first in or try to ease myself with little a low dose and build up. 

What is in that back? I'm keen to explore all options to keep beast at bay. My big toe knuckle on the left hand side has basically fused and won't bed back past straight which makes a hiking the mountain, running n playing ball sports with my nippers and struggle. Pretty sure I don't want that to spread to the other foot or into the ankle.

Pack?

8 tablets. I dont have a clue what they are.

Fixes you within an hour. But you must eat before taking them otherwise is will sound like a chick having a wee when you go for a poo. Buggers your tummy up proper.

• 1 year later...

Holy faaarrrrrrkkkk, I will never make fun of anyone with a gout attack, karma just hit me today, immense pain in the right elbow, swollen, hot to the touch, painful if touched. ????‍♂️????‍♂️????‍♂️

I have mild gout and was on puricos for a few years, hardly ever had an attack and when i could feel it starting on my left toe I would take an anti-inflammatory and zapped it.

I do not like the idea of swallowing tablets every morning for the rest of my life even though doctors insist there are no side effects, so I switched to taking apple cider vinegar every morning just before my espresso ( its been over a year now )..............have not had any problems at all, not even a hint of one starting. I am still careful of what I eat and drink and stay away from the no-no list cheating only once in a blue moon.

Edited by coppi