Wahoo Kickr 4 vs Tacx Neo

Lalie2208

Good point on the fan. I use Bluetooth speakers so that's taken care of. And the laptop I use lasts longer than I do. But the fan is a real thing.....

Edit: I'm on a kickr1 and have lost a few sessions to load shedding.

Don’t forget the internet...I know you can use mobile data on your phone/tablet, but when the entire suburb is doing this because their fibre at home is down, the 3/4g connections can get very slow and things like Zwift may struggle. And it gets expensive using mobile data

IMHO the "Neo works with power" thing is a bit overrated. Okay for doing winter structured workouts when no fan and not much data required - on Garmin or Rouvy, etc.

• 1 year later...

Reviving an old thread, looking at buying Tacx Flux s smart trainer, any feedback on them? And  vs wahoo? 

On 2/4/2020 at 1:17 PM, snutkin@gmail.com said:

IMHO the "Neo works with power" thing is a bit overrated. Okay for doing winter structured workouts when no fan and not much data required - on Garmin or Rouvy, etc.

huh? What are you trying to say here?

1 hour ago, Carmichael said:

Reviving an old thread, looking at buying Tacx Flux s smart trainer, any feedback on them? And  vs wahoo? 

Its now a well sorted unit. The original Flux had belt issues.