Wild Ride during Lockdown

T_Boss

Why?

It was called a very vague interpretation of the rules. I don't think one should be providing evidence against yourself should someone want to investigate the matter further.

More generally speaking now - I see it far too often than I'd like in news when people have previously posted something on social media, whether deleted or not, and then it comes back to bite them. Usually accompanied with said someone looking pretty dumb and hopelessly out of options. 

I understand that this is TBoss's business, and there is maybe more to lose, or less with advertising but that's not really my place. I'm happy to be wrong as I obviously don't know all the behind the scenes negotiations. 

It was called a very vague interpretation of the rules. I don't think one should be providing evidence against yourself should someone want to investigate the matter further.

More generally speaking now - I see it far too often than I'd like in news when people have previously posted something on social media, whether deleted or not, and then it comes back to bite them. Usually accompanied with said someone looking pretty dumb and hopelessly out of options. 

I understand that this is TBoss's business, and there is maybe more to lose, or less with advertising but that's not really my place. I'm happy to be wrong as I obviously don't know all the behind the scenes negotiations. 

I think you answered yourself there. 

I don't want to address the advertising aspect, but I'm sure as a legal entity, this guy's business is on the right side of the law? At least until proven otherwise?

Maybe vague was a bad choice of words. The thinking was admittedly out of the box, but on black and white everything was above board. We were stopped at a handful of police checkpoints, and our paperwork was checked, and checked out.