Please ID this sock brand

PygaSchmyga

Hey man, the CAM in house brand for CWC, their socks are the same length. Exactly.

I'm specifically referring to the ones with the little colour rings on the top, as those are the only ones I have, but I assume their whole range is the same...

I just don't know - so I went over to CWC, and their CAM brand seems to be dunzo?  1 solitary pair left, and ja, PEACH/BERRY.  Jrrrrrrr man, I don't think I can pull that off.  I think Pat Morewood would call back my pyga and set fire to it

post-81857-0-13545700-1591178493_thumb.png

I just don't know - so I went over to CWC, and their CAM brand seems to be dunzo? 1 solitary pair left, and ja, PEACH/BERRY. Jrrrrrrr man, I don't think I can pull that off. I think Pat Morewood would call back my pyga and set fire to it

Yeah it's not these ones... They sold them as a three pack for like 100 bucks a while back.. Maybe call them and see, they might be sitting in a barrel by the tills still....