What else do I require to get up and running on Rouvy/Zwift

I suppose that they are all pretty much of the same although the Core with it's local backup does have  the edge.

On ZWIFT & WIN 10 it seems okay, but is confusing as it indicates no signal detected but when you select pair in connect devise both BT & ANT will run - But if you have any other device like a phone or tablet in the vicinity with BT on that is trying to connect to your device at the same time then it becomes a problem - so you need to make sure these have BT switched off.

There's an issue with windows 10, the bluetooth drivers and certain devices. I found an article that spoke about bluetooth speakers and a windows 10 update. I had this problem on both of my laptops. Sourced a BT dongle and the problem was solved. 

Purchased the Elite Suito and a Ant+ USB dongle.

Wishing you many happy virtual miles. I've got a Zumo which I'm very happy with.

Regarding the training platforms the obvious one is Zwift but don't discount others such as fulgaz, Rouvy etc. Most have a free trial period.

I was fully into Rouvy but I'm currently on Zwift. Remember you aren't married to any of the programs so switching about can definitely make life better. Just remember to time your cancellation/switching on so that you don't end up paying for 2 platforms at the same time. Also you don't know which your favorite flavor of suffering will be until you give them all a bash.

Plus right now the full version of RGT is completely free.

Edited by Duane_Bosch