Leatt DBX 3.0 All-Mountain vs POC Tectal Race SPIN

DR ◣◢

Need a new lid and it's time to retire URGE Enduromatic. 

Both of these tick the boxes for me in terms of looks and budget but I would love some feedback from members with experience in them. 

Thoughts? 

I ride with a dbx3 leatt. And plan to get another one (dbx2) soon. In our Cape summers the dbx3 is a bit hot, so I ride with a buff I cut up as a sweatband. I'm turning bald so the sweat runs straight into my eyes without a sweatband. No further negatives to report, and it fits my head well.

I broke a helmet in a crash earlier in the year, and I won't ride a helmet with some form of rotation mitigation tech like MIPS, SPIN or those 360turbine things in the leatt.

But I'd suggest putting both on and choosing the helmet that is most comfortable.

Have worn both at some stage.

The POC is very comfy, though a bit on the larger size in terms of form factor.

The Leatt is a bit smaller, but can be a bit hot on warmer days. 

If I had to choose I would go for the Leatt due to bang for buck. Just stay away from the DBX3.0 Enduro. Had to replace one of them 4 times due to the clasps fixing the chinbar to the helmet breaking.