New to me bike - what to keep from old bike

Dom031

I've bought a new to me (used) bike.

I will be selling my old bike. 

There are 2 things I am considering keeping from my old bike and would like some advice please.

Old bike: Stans Arch MK3 alloy wheels - about 10 months old, great condition

Old bike: GX rear derailleur - spotless, still basically new - 250km done with this derailleur

New bike: Lyne Amp 30 V2 alloy wheels - around a year or so old, good condition

New bike: XX1 rear derailleur - has scuffs/scratches, unsure what mileage

I'm a 100kg rider, XC and trail mix.

Is it worth keeping the newer GX vs older XX1 derailleur considering the unknowns about the XX1 - does it matter? Will there be a discernible difference in performance/shifting?

Wheels? I know the Lyne have a good reputation. Haven't had issues with the Stans so far.

Can I get some opinions from the more experienced hubbers out there please?

Thank you.

What hubs do the Stans wheels have? This will go a long way to informing this choice. I'd rate the Amp rims over the Arch for a heavy rider.

Newer GX RD > old scaffy XX1.

What hubs do the Stans wheels have? This will go a long way to informing this choice. I'd rate the Amp rims over the Arch for a heavy rider.

Newer GX RD > old scaffy XX1.

I think that's where the Stans fall short, American Classic hubs but both wheels are 32 hole, I could swap hubs out.

Thanks on the RD.

The Arch Ex wheels do have a weight limit - not too sure about the exact number but it's either close to or less than 100kg. I would go with the Amps. 

I won't bother swapping the hubs

I think that's where the Stans fall short, American Classic hubs but both wheels are 32 hole, I could swap hubs out.

Thanks on the RD.

I would just use the Lyne wheels.

AM Classic are no longer and the Stans hubs are notorious for nipples pulling through the rim after a few years of abuse.

At least Dayle is local, contactable and stands by his products if there is an issue.

The hubs are as good as most hubs out there, you won't go wrong