I have a road bike that is looking for a underprivileged rider

I  recently bought another road bike and therefore have a spare /unused old Bianchi Luna carbon road bike .

The amount of money that I have been offered made me decide that there was much more value in finding someone who has some promise as a road rider but who does not have the means to get the equipment.

Bike is in good condition for its age.

Size is 55cm

Has a compact crankset and new conti tyres.

So if you know of someone who will made us feel good about sponsoring them this bike please let me know.

Edited by I FLY

Hi bud,i got a youngster that need a bike.Black laaitie in the Mafikeng rural area.Im coaching and assisting them where possible.Regards Jannie

I assume the sizing is right.

I  recently bought another road bike and therefore have a spare /unused old Bianchi Luna carbon road bike .

The amount of money that I have been offered made me decide that there was much more value in finding someone who has some promise as a road rider but who does not have the means to get the equipment.

Bike is in good condition for its age.

Size is 55cm

Has a compact crankset and new conti tyres.

So if you know of someone who will made us feel good about sponsoring them this bike please let me know.

Brilliant!!