What I don't like about weekend rides...

AndreZA

My stomach turns when I smell the onions frying at 6am when I go past my local Wimpy.

actually' date=' it is when someone gets a puncture and is left to rot on the side of the road by the entire training group.  (bad Kharma)

[/quote']

You know what's worse, when the bunch is doing a lekker pace...you puncture so they wait...when you ready they decide to race as hard as they can and drop you within 10km's. What was the point of waiting...DingbatsWacko

Wonder Woman, you're right again! I end up feeling like i don't want to wait for anybody cause i'm usually the first person to stop when somebody punctures and then nobody waits for me when i fall behind!!!!! 

But i have to admit something i love about clubrides: On sunday i had the best Horlicks and Cream Soda combo after a long and hard 3 hours!!! Fantabulous!

Planning a weekend ride together, then some riders not pitching up nor letting you know before the time they cant make it. These same riders then complain when you leave at the exact time agreed saying you should have waited a few minutes when they were late.

Big%20smile

Mmm Scotty I agree once again..guys not checking their equipment the night before delays the ride ...

Then on the subject on weekend rides & food: I'll pass on Boerewors rolls (don't want "rolls" on my gut)..

No bacon & eggs etc after a long LSD ride either or anything fatty...then again no bacon at all....

Group rides ???-- I only started riding for a club 3 months ago. The other guys I rode with turned every training ride into competition..for heaven's sake give the unfit or not so strong in the bunch time to work infront as well even if they struggle with the pace at times...how else are they gonna get stronger & better ??? so I left them..others are still slaving on...

Smoothie----mmmm yes please...

"DTThumbs%20Up"