Duathlon Training

Now that www.fittrack.co.za is no longer available, and Strava does not have a multi-sport training plan, can anyone recommend a training plan with tracking?

Just commenting to follow your thread. 

I entered my first duathlon in years (the very expensive Redhub Cross event, due to a lack of options).

From my previous training I did, I mostly did a long steady run over weekend, a long bike, one short brick in the week, one hill repeat run session, another bike, and then some speedwork on the run.

Thank you! We use to do the very popular Momentum Duathlon series in 2010-2014. The training plans on www.fittrack.co.za were excellent! It gave you a graph with predicted and actual fitness.

Yes, did the same series. 

In Gauteng it is only the redhub series, and every few months there is an event at cowhouse as well.

Cross duathlon basically died slowly....

I know it's probably not ideal given the costs but I messed around with Duathlon doing the Momentum Series, the Sasol X series and the odd Trinity, but never really progressed until I got a coach who gave me a dedicated training plan.  Got me to Worlds twice - once in 2016 and again in 2018.