Brake Rotors

Darko

Hi all. I need to find stock of 6 bolt brake rotors. 

I recently bought a wheelset and unfortunately, I forgot to enquire about the rotors fitting. 

I am currently running the Shimano XT 160 & 180 rotors. 

I can't find stock of the 180. 

Can someone suggest an alternative to the Shimanos? 

Hate to bash a Co's products but I tried and thankfully was able to return the Rapide rotor I bought. Maybe it's just me but I didn't like the shredding sound they made due to the square cutouts...for me its either Sram OEM or Galfer who make offroad motorbike rotors too.

2 hours ago, MORNE said:

+1 for these, built them onto a bike a did for someone else and when my current set of shimano icetech need replacing im getting a pair. I test rode them for a weekend on that bike and they are really nice, and cheap too. 

Just fitted a set of these on my bike, seem very decent especially at the price point

18 hours ago, Meezo said:

Are those any good? 1st time I've heard of them

Brake sets are up to personal opinion , I don't really like them but they have got tons of power 

Rotors and Pads is where their value lies , been on their pads for long and on rotors for only a couple of months both perform excellent and rotors look piss cool too , so there's that.

They also have a decorated history in motor cycle racing and are personally backed by Marcelo Gutierrez 

they also have 220mm rotors availble right now , the only others I have seen are Sram centrelines ( which are my second favourite rotor , due to looks ????)