Karbona bikes in Ride mag...

AndreZA

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you change this bike to mainly black and with white details?

Jokerman, you are only joking hay? If I'm not mistaking both of them are ti bikes.

Hmmm, the last bike is more my style.............My earlier comment was purely based in the looks department..............and they both fail in my books  :)

Y b NORMAL

Jokerman: "Y b NORMAL"? Lemme guess...you have a Cervelo or a Trek eh?

Those bikes are not normal...they are works of art! Thumbs%20Up

Robin Williams rides Serotta (a few) and he is funny????? He also rides with Lance!!!!!!

I got a Karbona and its awesome! Bought it from Karbona Bikes in Umhlanga. Contact Geoff on 031 5613833 and I'm sure he'll make a plan if you are elsewhere in the country. In my personal opinion, it is the same frame as the Raleigh.

bruceu2 hi

how much did u pay for the frame? I may be interested after a careful read of the technical specifications. I am from outside SA do they Karbona Bikes in Umhlanga has an email adress? May u help to introduce to the guys

Dude's just spoke to me one connection in the cycling industry and he confirmed that the frame comes out the same factory as the Raleigh frames.......Good frame but it's quite heavy........

1,6kg's for frame and fork

Hi Sebunya, I dont have their email add on hand but give Geoff or Shaun a call and he'll sort you out. I think the frame and fork worked out at around R8000. I got a complete bike, with 105 components, nice wheels, clip on tri bars etc etc (all that technical stuff) for R14 000.  If I knew how to post a pic on here, I would show you. So far, I've only changed the saddle as I didnt feel to comfy on the one supplied. I hope you come right.

Thanks man, retailer in Mozanbique, no it will be a big financial disaster, around this place only a few wants to pay the real value of a bike....unfortunately