Saffer on Zwift Academy!

Eldron

On 1/8/2022 at 11:34 AM, Frosty said:

Did the “judges” discuss your data, and performance, with you?

Did you learn something from the experience?

This was actually one of the things that felt quite strange. The only interaction we had with them was a small briefing before each ride. After they where nowhere to be seen. 

Learnt a huge amount , not all bike related thought. More about the pressures and marketing side to Sport.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/8/2022 at 11:39 AM, Jakkals. said:

Well done Byron…We dont know each other, but I’m immensely proud of you, and I think everyone else on the Forum as well. 
Dont give up on any dream you have, because getting so close to that contract, meant you only needed a little more luck. It’ll come.
Chapeau 

Thank you for the support

On 1/8/2022 at 1:18 PM, RocknRolla said:

From an unashamed avid Zwifter, well done Byron!

Thanks for the insights. Hope you get a ticket for a ride somewhere in the not too distant future. 

Thanks, got some things in the pipeline. Maybe not what i wanted but will still be racing in Europe!

1 hour ago, MongooseMan said:

A random question:

In one video commenting on the GCN videos (meta...) Jesse Coyle noted that it appeared that during the Zwift events during the Finals there were no fans for cooling/air flow. Was this actually the case? If so, that must have been... fun...

Ventilation could have been improved. It was made worse that we had to where our Zwift jerseys for obvious reasons. Photo below was basically the setup we had. 

I over heard that some of the girls core body temps where reaching over 40 degrees!

DZywVfoVAAA8fZm.jpeg.acb9bf92091ca90c3b643e3fabe06aba.jpeg

11 hours ago, Shebeen said:

that's not great news to hear, with TQA folding too, it's looking quiet on the international front for us.

as an armchair enthuasiast, i had a squizz at your team from 2021

squad of 16, 12 get released, 4 retained, 9 new riders in. that is cut throat business!

https://www.procyclingstats.com/team/electro-hiper-europa-2022/transfers

wish you all the best with what happens next

Not ideal an ideal situation, but will make of it. Sometimes taken a step back is not a bad thing.

I have learnt quite a bit in this past year in regards to how the Continental teams are run , 7 of the 12 that got released  where based on where the team is registered. 

Have a look at the line up for 2022!

Edited by Byron Munton