Randburg roadies

CyclingFun

Looking for a roadie group / club with rides 40-70km around northcliff/ honeydew area. Preferably early morning? 
Thanks in advance guys. 

5 hours ago, Nico van Loggerenberg said:

What kind of speed ideally? 

Around 30km/h avg, can be faster or slower, just don’t want to be out on the road alone. 

Northcliff Cycles have an awesome outride from the Shop to the Cradle and back.

Average speed 30-32km/h.

Sadly had the privilege of running into them on sterkies the other day. A smile and a wave would be nice. out of the group i greeted everyone and only 3 returned the greeting the rest were miserable and rude.

I know sterkies is hurt locker but common courtesy to all other cyclist....even just a lifted finger.

but i guess the roadie stereotype will live on.......

Hahahahaaa - I had a similar experience - twice in the same day. The first time we crossed paths I greeted the bunch by saying "Morning chaps" then the silence followed. 

4km later we crossed paths again. This time I greeted them by saying "Morning Ladies" and 3 beautiful ladies' voices replied in unison "Morning..." 

Just goes to show, greet the right bunch in the pack and you'll get a great reply 😉