Leeuwenboschfontein 2 Day MTB Event

knippie

The Klein Karoo at it’s best, vast expanses, clean air, the sound and smells of the veld, skies so clear you can almost touch the stars!  This event is a family friendly event and the venue lends itself towards it. The campsites are under trees on grass with swimming pools and play area for kids.  Leeuwenboschfontein has so much to offer from hiking trails to a 4×4 route.

Over the last 20 years this area has gone from sheep farming to guest farms and the game has moved into our area by themselves: gemsbuck, eland, kudu, wildebeest etc and loads of smaller game as well.

This event is aimed at getting out of the rat race, away from phones and pressure and therefore this event isn’t timed.  You have a choice which distance you would like to do every day.  It is about getting out into the veld, stop and breathe….just relax and enjoy the trails and the scenery.  No Pressure!

The shorter stages are suited for riders that does not enjoy technical terrain and the longer stages you will find more technical sections.

E Bikes are welcome

Stage 1: 78km with 1047m ascent

50km with 492m ascent

Stage 2: 75km with 1040m ascent

48km with 600m ascent

Entries open 10 January 2022

https://makadasadventures.co.za/leeuwenbosch/

FAN_2976.jpg

FAN_4216.jpg

IMG-20211109-WA0008.jpg