Cape Epic 2022 Entries For Sale-maybe Post Under Here For Easier Visibility

OVERDRIVE

Nick how would Bike Hub Pay work for something like this ?

PS - a friend bought a bike two weeks ago using Hub Pay, worked VERY well !!  When the courier was running late and the seller out of contact for a few hours the peace of mind from Hub Pay prevented a "melt down".  Turns out the bike was delivered on time, and both parties are happy.

12 minutes ago, ChrisF said:

PS - a friend bought a bike two weeks ago using Hub Pay, worked VERY well !!  When the courier was running late and the seller out of contact for a few hours the peace of mind from Hub Pay prevented a "melt down".  Turns out the bike was delivered on time, and both parties are happy.

An entry exchange deal can be facilitated very neatly using the "In-person" option (where no shipping is required). We are due to include a custom "Entries" workflow for deals which follows the same flow, but the language / instructions along the way will of course differ for an event entry vs. physical goods.

Most entry substitutions require action from the seller to authorise it with the event / entry company which is where the risk comes in for the buyer. 

Using Bike Hub Pay the parties would agree on the deal, buyer pays us, seller completes the transfer admin, buyer accepts deal once transfer confirmed, Bike Hub pays the seller.

NB: Only suitable for events where substitution is allowed

PS - glad to hear the good feedback, thanks :D

5 minutes ago, ChrisF said:

Never bought anything on BikeHubPay but the reviews are lit! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2022 at 10:17 AM, Francois Pienaar said:

With so many entries on the hub, have the organisers stopped people from "transferring" to 2023?

Why are so many people cancelling restrictions are gone? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/25/2022 at 7:22 AM, Francois Pienaar said:

Quite a few people have picked up injuries and then it seems like some people are struggling to travel. This race, yoh, it requires so much good fortune to not only arrive in one piece but also finish it.

6 hours ago, Francois Pienaar said:

You can't start as a solo.

Shouldnt be too hard to find someone also lookinf for a partner on here? Just hope skill levels/goals are aligned. 

Thanks. Been told to visit the rider questions area on Sat. My partner tested positive the day before our flight from the Uk. Ideally looking for someone around the 4.3-4.8 W/kg FTP but obviously understand that’s not a true indication of ability over 8 days on a Mtb. 

6 hours ago, Stevecalland said:

Thanks. Been told to visit the rider questions area on Sat. My partner tested positive the day before our flight from the Uk. Ideally looking for someone around the 4.3-4.8 W/kg FTP but obviously understand that’s not a true indication of ability over 8 days on a Mtb. 

on such short notice is the partner expected to pay half of everything, this will obviously help you in finding a partner sooner.