[Event] King Price Race to the Sun 2022

Events Bot

Event Name: King Price Race to the Sun 2022
When: 07/05/2022
Where: Hartbeespoort Dam, , Hartbeespoort, North West
Category: Gravel

Race to the Sun is a prestigious and challenging event introduced by Advendurance for adventurous mountain bikers. Race to the Sun established itself as the premium 100Miler event in South Africa. The first and foremost inspiration is and has always been that of the cyclist, every section of the route was carefully calculated to include a multitude of different experiences to take account of sensory integrations, challenges, and endurance of the racers.

The 160km (100-mile) journey starting at Hartbeespoort Die Oewer, stretches the imagination by taking the racers through picturesque landscapes and challenging terrains to the finish at Sun City, ensuring a true Mzansi magic experience.

• 160km
  • Hartbeespoort Dam to Sun City
  • Entry Fee Solo: R1225
  • Entry Fee Team of Two Relay: R800 per rider 
  • Race start: A: 06h45, B: 07h00, C: 07h15
  • Race cut-off: 17h00
  • 5 Water points
  • Superb value virtual goody bag
  • Finisher’s medal
  • T-shirt

This is the race that will make your year awesome. Entries are open but limited to COVID-19 event numbers. Get your entries in asap to ensure your spot on the start line

Go to Event Page.

• 6 months later...
13 minutes ago, Kom said:

Did anyone do this event?

Loved this years Race was very well organised. Will be back next year.

Edited by _David_

its a great event to do. A nice route that is not too difficult and not technical. No need for a GPS - there are a lot of riders and the route is well mapped.