TVS Cycles...

Raymond Malan

Hi,

Anybody Familiar with TVS Cycles...

Funniest thing......I have my Eddy Merckx up for sale on the Classified Section. Was called within a Hour ( Saturday Morning ) of Posting the Add by "Kyle".

He was Intersted and wanted to close the Deal. I told him that there was another Buyer, but will give him Second Option.

This morning I made contact with "Kyle" and informed him that he has First Option ( Messaged him on W/App ), and was told: "Sorry you have the Wrong Kyle".

I Googled TVS Cycles and send a Message to the Number and Explained the Situation.......I was told: Kyle is my Bussiness Partner ( and forwarded me a Contact Number - Same Number that Called me - Same Number I messaged and was Told: "You have the Wrong Kyle"...

Anybody with a Similar Experience...

Regards

Ray

I have dealt a bit with Thomas from TVS - he has a good range of used parts (and bikes) - i have bought a few parts from him in the past - parts were always as advertised and prices were very fair...

TVS is legit  - but i am not sure about Kyle...perhaps try to speak to Thomas ?

Thomas here from TVScycles.

Kyle joined the team 3 weeks ago.

My number is 0825453717.

Kyles number is 083 273 0801.

I spoke to Kyle and Kyle said the last time he spoke to you was Saturday. So there is just miss communication somewhere.

Kind regards,

Thomas  

0825453717 :) 

TVScycles 

I have Forwarded you the Phone Logs from my Contact List and I.D Caller. Do Not state that there is No Communication from my Side.

Dear @Raymond Malan

We do confirm that there was a phone call. We would just like to confirm that no Whatsapp was received from  this number 083 445 7856 to Kyle 083 273 0801. 

All good this side. :) 

I've had only good dealings with TVS - bought wheels and a groupset, and when I wanted to upgrade the groupset due to a compatibility issue, they took a trade in and gave me a discount on the new bits I needed. Exceptionally happy with the service and quality :)

42 minutes ago, Raymond Malan said:

Hi,

Anybody Familiar with TVS Cycles...

Funniest thing......I have my Eddy Merckx up for sale on the Classified Section. Was called within a Hour ( Saturday Morning ) of Posting the Add by "Kyle".

He was Intersted and wanted to close the Deal. I told him that there was another Buyer, but will give him Second Option.

This morning I made contact with "Kyle" and informed him that he has First Option ( Messaged him on W/App ), and was told: "Sorry you have the Wrong Kyle".

I Googled TVS Cycles and send a Message to the Number and Explained the Situation.......I was told: Kyle is my Bussiness Partner ( and forwarded me a Contact Number - Same Number that Called me - Same Number I messaged and was Told: "You have the Wrong Kyle"...

Anybody with a Similar Experience...

Regards

Ray

Bought a few things from them and sold a few, awesome people to deal with.