Can the young challengers overthrow the titans of KAP sani2c?

News bot

The KAP sani2c’s 18th edition looks set to provide exciting racing amongst the men, as a batch of maturing younger riders with a few years’ experience are ready to take on the more established Elites. The Race starts on Thursday 12th May from Glencairn Farm near Underberg, with the 1000 Adventure riders setting off the […]

View full article

“Apparently, we are the only two pro teams at sani2c this year so it will be nice to get a bit racy between ourselves to keep the competitive element going.

So much for equal prizemoney attracting riders, takes a bit more to build up the talent. 

Could a pair of ladies down the field just get the right paperwork and shoe in for 3rd each day?

One horse race for the women ! De Groot and Le Court in a different league. We have the riders like Hayley and Marie Rabie but not entered ?

44 minutes ago, bolt67 said:

Hayley is still studying and Marie works full time so I am guessing that they have to pick their racing calendar wisely to maximize the time off they can get