Headset wanted ZS44/28.6 ZS56/40

yaseen anthony

Hi, I'm looking for an affordable complete headset. The sizing for my frame is Zero Stack/Semi Integrated ZS44/28.6 top and ZS56/40 bottom. 

I'm in Cape Town and would like to get it as soon as possible. 

If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be appreciated, thanks. 

Cane creek is an option but not cheap. I'm looking for a similar headset but my bottom bearing is 55/40 Tapered. Complete set is about R1400.

7 minutes ago, robbybzgo said:

Cane creek is an option but not cheap. I'm looking for a similar headset but my bottom bearing is 55/40 Tapered. Complete set is about R1400.

That's a bit steep for my budget. 

14 hours ago, robbybzgo said:

Cane Creek is not an option, there's been no stock for about 18 months.

Options available are currently KCNC or Token in 44/56, and I can get Aerozine in 44/55.

OP - you don't say where in CT you are, but I know William's in Somerset West have Token in stock, and if you're in the Southern suburbs I'd try Olympic, Bridge or Crown.

1 minute ago, droo said:

Options available are currently KCNC or Token in 44/56, and I can get Aerozine in 44/55.

OP - you don't say where in CT you are, but I know William's in Somerset West have Token in stock, and if you're in the Southern suburbs I'd try Olympic, Bridge or Crown.

Thanks I'm in the southern suburbs so I will try those places 

7 minutes ago, droo said:

That really the timeline on cane creek. Masher!

20 minutes ago, Meezo said:

That really the timeline on cane creek. Masher!

They're selling everything they have to the US market and there's nothing left for the rest of the world. Our local agent is pulling what's left of his hair out.

31 minutes ago, droo said:

They're selling everything they have to the US market and there's nothing left for the rest of the world. Our local agent is pulling what's left of his hair out.

same with Chris King. There won't be stock for small markets till maybe 2024. Best to buy Cane Creek or CK online if you have to have a unit from them