Looking to upgrade

Kyle_Hanger

Hey I'm looking to upgrade bikes. I need some suggestions, I have a budget of around 40k and am looking in the used market.

Ideally i would like fox suspension 100mm f/r and a shimano xt/slx  groupset.

I really like the KTM scarp elite.

Edited by Kyle_Hanger

7 hours ago, Me rida my bicycle said:

I would look at the Silverback Stratos carbon even new they might be in your budget. 

Have you ride the Statos before? I have not considered It. I really like the specs I see

29 minutes ago, Kyle_Hanger said:

Have you ride the Statos before? I have not considered It. I really like the specs I see

No but I like the look of it and their bikes are great value I bought my brother the HT version (superspeed) and he loves it. 

Just now, Me rida my bicycle said:

No but I like the look of it and their bikes are great value I bought my brother the HT version (superspeed) and he loves it. 

Yeah silverbacks do look great. Thank you for the help

1 minute ago, RobertWhitehead said:

I will be able to help you get a bike or even just provide some advise. I do have a few bikes which I have not yet listed. 

If you can help that would be amazing as I am an XL and there is not much used bikes that fit me or my specs