Fantastic Service - CycleLab Lynnwood

HeinriBrink

Hi, I would like to pay credit where it is due.    Went to cycle lab today to have another crankset installed that is power meter compatible.   Walked into the shop, asked to speak to someone from the workshop.   About 2s later a mechanic was there, got the details, got the bike out of the car and into the workshop.    Guy called Norman Phala assisted with the installation, what a professional.   Absolutely meticulous, knows what he's doing.    I'm so glad I didn't attempt this myself as he had the BB on and off more than 5 times to make sure everything is just right and that the spacers are absolutely perfect.   He then set my gears to perfection.    He said he's working at the Cape Epic later this year, you guys are in good hands.

Thanks to Cycle Lab for great service.   I really appreciate it!

• 6 months later...

Can anyone advise on their loyalty/discount thing ?

I've heard numerous times people build up nice vouchers and get to use them with their numbers upon exit 

I registered for this and used it but years ago maybe 5/6 

I need some stuff and considering them if i might get a suprise 

I got Birthday R100 Voucher and R30 Winter Bonus.

Got my Squirt just about for Free Yesterday. Had to pay for the Rest of the Stuff. Eish.

I've always been happy with Cycle Lab. If the Floor Staff Can't Help You Speak to the Doctor at the Service Counter (He Knows Everything).