Titan Racing Charge e-two

vir0za

@vir0za imo you are not expecting anything more than what should be achievable. I've ridden cheaper ebikes which don't have the lag issue. 

@Titan Racing Bikes do you have an idea as to why the lag (delay in assist) is being experienced? Is it possible to update the software on these bikes if it were a software issue?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Customer Should always be Happy.

If you had bought it from Makro you have 10 Working days = 14 Days.

Edited by dasilvarsa

19 hours ago, dasilvarsa said:

Customer Should always be Happy.

If you had bought it from Makro you have 10 Working days = 14 Days.

I am past any of that.  

Bike is in today for the free service bridge cycles offers on a new bicycle purchase.  Brakes are squeaking super loud when coming to a stop, maybe they are contaminated?  And the chain is skipping (not sure how to explain that correctly).  Hopefully that will all get sorted out.

Things that are still not quite right.

1)  Lag issue is still present

2)  Cut out issue still happens sporadically

3)  The battery bars are very up and down,  can go to 3 bars, then 2 bars, then back up to 3 bars.  So not very consistent or trustworthy.

Just posting my updated experience so far.  

EDIT: just to add, one thing Carlo did mention when it first went in for the cadence sensor replacement, was that he was not very happy with the system this bike uses.  Not too sure what he meant by that, but maybe future bikes will go a different route.  Just a pity I will miss out on that.

Edited by vir0za

On 4/5/2023 at 3:31 PM, Hubcap888 said:

@vir0za imo you are not expecting anything more than what should be achievable. I've ridden cheaper ebikes which don't have the lag issue. 

@Titan Racing Bikes do you have an idea as to why the lag (delay in assist) is being experienced? Is it possible to update the software on these bikes if it were a software issue?

@Titan Racing Bikes any response to my question?

It uses a S866,LCD,36V Generic E bike Controller.

Possibly It could be Faulty or Bad Connection to the Battery (Which is in the Frame).

The Op says It's Switching On and Off (Cuts Out)

He Also says the Charge Indicator is Inaccurate.

1 minute ago, dasilvarsa said:

It uses a S866,LCD,36V Generic E bike Controller.

Possibly It could be Faulty or Bad Connection to the Battery (Which is in the Frame).

The Op says It's Switching On and Off (Cuts Out)

He Also says the Charge Indicator is Inaccurate.

Just to take note, the actual screen never turns off. Just the power from the motor. 

13 hours ago, vir0za said:

Just to take note, the actual screen never turns off. Just the power from the motor. 

Just Ask the Bicycle Shop to Check All the Electronics.

If they Have another Titan E-bike Insist on Riding It.

You can Also go to another Shop and ask for a Test Ride.

Good Morning,

We will look into this again today and get back to Denver and also update here, as well as reply to the other questions that have been asked along the way.

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

Good news.  

@Titan Racing Bikes pulled through and made all the changes needed to get the bike up to spec.  Very cool bunch of people that are def willing to help the customer.  Buy with confidence.  

@Hubcap888 The bike does have settings, below is a video of what they all mean.  I have only changed these at the request of their technician.  However, there is a setting that deals directly with the lag issue, setting P11.

In my instance, the motor was faulty and that is what was causing the sporadic cutout.  They did a warranty replacement on the motor.

I am enjoying my bike now.

Thanks again @Titan Racing Bikes!

• 8 months later...

Hi,

I have the E1 and the lever of the breaks broke after a small crash,

I just got a quote for R2000 and another shop said they will have to send it back to titan.

Why so much?

they both explained there is an electronic component that needs to be changed and because of that the whole breaking system needs to be changed....does it sound right?

I attached a photo.

photo_2024-02-26_14-12-56.jpg