Titan Cypher RS Dash vs Titan Drone Elite

Sandro

Currently riding an old Scott Spark 960 looking to upgrade to a new dual suspension and I was pretty much sold on the Cypher RS until I had a look at the spec on the Drone... now I'm wondering if its not worth going back to hardtail with a much better spec instead. So the question is do the better components outweigh the comfort of the dual suspension? I don't specifically need a dual suspension because I'm quite light, don't have any back issues and I don't see myself doing an Epic or extreme event in the near future. Or pushing 50 should I rather stick to dual suspension. Hmm...

https://titanracingbikes.com/bikes/cypher-rs-dash/

https://titanracingbikes.com/bikes/drone-elite/

As everyone always says, everything depends. Yawn. 

I'm not a fan of the judy because its really is entry level, and the xfusion is too. And the Drone is a WHIP MACHINE. Light and you can ride it with the best of them-def my pick? 

Drone , don't consider a bike that comes with SX 

Not that the titan is bad , just SX is that bad 

Drone comes with decent wheels ( not great ) but they'll definitely take 2.4 which will give a nice ride if the terrain gets rough 

6 hours ago, Me rida my bicycle said:

Well I think everyone knows I'll always take a well specced HT over a entry level dual any day of the week on any trail! 

In fact you have sold a well specced dual to go back to a HT.

Sounds like the OP is used to a dual suspension bike ....  maybe rent/loan a HT for a weekend and experience first hand if he "needs" at dual suspension ......

14 hours ago, BaGearA said:

Drone , don't consider a bike that comes with SX 

Not that the titan is bad , just SX is that bad 

Drone comes with decent wheels ( not great ) but they'll definitely take 2.4 which will give a nice ride if the terrain gets rough 

Seems Like It's Shimano.

16 hours ago, dasilvarsa said:

Please Buy It from a Bike Shop, They Can Usually Match the Price and they really Need the Business at the moment. Plus It will be Assembled and Tuned Ready To Ride.

Absolutely.