Jonkershoek singletrack....found it!

we saw a fat little snake the other day when out Mtb'ing near Thandi. It was a fat snake' date=' really cute, I've not seen such a fat short snake, looking at it I thought it should be longer cuz it was so fat, did I mention it was a fat snake?? LOL

It's had the prettiest colours, nice shiny browns, all shades but it was so sharp/clear in the sunlight, I don't know how to describe it, the colours looked brilliant on that shake, like when you see a advert for a plasma screen clean, really sharp clearcut colours witch is really weird cuz when you think brown it's kinda boring but it was not...I'm I going on a bit??

It had a pretty head aswell, but not like a cobra so it must've been some other kinda snake. I know what a molesnake looks like, use to catch them and throw each other with them, so no, it was not a molesnake.
[/quote']

Just a few metres before Marius saw the snake I decided to ride on the other side of the road, so I never got to see it. Big%20smile Which is all for the best.

panzie! I wanted to turn back and have a closer look but they did not want any of thatCry 

...aah if I remember correctly you were the one who suddenly rode away form us all.

<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

k@k-man!, you guys distracted my attention by laying down a challege to see who can ride the fastes in the granny gear?.you only won becuz your granny gear is bigger than mine?

<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

k@k-man!' date=' you guys distracted my attention by laying down a challege to see who can ride the fastes in the granny gear?.you only won becuz your granny gear is bigger than mine?

[/quote']

LOL