Holla Trails Balito

OVERDRIVE

Its my home turf. Very lekker place to ride, with a wide variety of trails to use. Depending on what you like to ride, the trails are mostly cross country oriented, but the new pink route, which is about 30kms, has some epic new single track sections that feel like you're doing an enduro (which I love).  All sorts of terrain to ride through, so you won't get bored easily, and it's quite safe there. I ride on my own a fair amount, and haven't had any issues.

Just remember to get a day pass when you pull up to the trail head.

Holla is great, you should go there. It is very popular, they have done a lot of work on the trails after the floods. There is a very nice trail head. Many people go there to hang out at the restaurant and they don't even have bikes.

Such an awesome trail center. Huge variety of trials, you will not run out of options. Very well marked also. 

Pink trail is seriously world class.

Been there since the beginning, on and off in the last few years when down in KZN. You wont be sorry, great riding with lots of options and good post ride grog and grub.