Is this bike worth it?

ycowley

My none adding view:

a bike is worth what a buyer is happy to pay for it. Sure there is a market value of sorts but this goes both sides depending on buyer and seller.

I collect 80/90 era skateboard decks, my wife and some mates think I am on crack to spend 2000 euro on a deck and then sometimes I think the seller is on the same crack selling a deck for 350 Euro that I know I can flip and make 500e on. 

if you like the bike and the seller is willing to part for X or you happy paying X; do it. 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, J Wakefield said:

My none adding view:

a bike is worth what a buyer is happy to pay for it. Sure there is a market value of sorts but this goes both sides depending on buyer and seller.

I collect 80/90 era skateboard decks, my wife and ALL MY mates think I am on crack. 

if you like the bike and the seller is willing to part for X or you happy paying X; do it. 

Fixed 

33 minutes ago, J Wakefield said:

My none adding view:

I collect 80/90 era skateboard decks, my wife and some mates think I am on crack to spend 2000 euro on a deck and then sometimes I think the seller is on the same crack selling a deck for 350 Euro that I know I can flip and make 500e on. 

how do you display them? - gooi us a picture 😁