Chat n bietjie bal?

BMCfan

1 hour ago, BMCfan said:

Nobody here want to chat about the Boks' RWC campaign?

Boks have a terrible draw this time around. Going to be tough. And should not take the Scotland game lightly either. 

2 hours ago, IceCreamMan said:

Boks have a terrible draw this time around. Going to be tough. And should not take the Scotland game lightly either. 

I think the Irish have it worse… 5 hard games in a row, after two “easier” games.

If they want to win, Ireland’s last 5 games will be vs Bokke, Scotland, 1/4 final, semi, final.

At least we have hard games and easy games alternating before the k/o rounds.

Scotland have hard, 2x easy, then hard before the k/o rounds.

Key will be the 1/4 final games, as it could be Bokke vs France or Bokke vs ABs. It’s possible that 2 of the top 4 teams might not get beyond the quarter finals.

Edited by Frosty

30 minutes ago, Frosty said:

I think the Irish have it worse… 5 hard games in a row, after two “easier” games.

If they want to win, Ireland’s last 5 games will be vs Bokke, Scotland, 1/4 final, semi, final.

At least we have hard games and easy games alternating before the k/o rounds.

Scotland have hard, 2x easy, then hard before the k/o rounds.

Key will be the 1/4 final games, as it could be Bokke vs France or Bokke vs ABs. It’s possible that 2 of the top 4 teams might not get beyond the quarter finals.

At least 2 of the top 4 won’t make it to semi final. Still very warm in Europe. Think that will favour the southern sides initially. We wait n see. 

bever thought of that hard/easy game scenario. 👍

Whoever suggested Stan Sports in Aus… 🙏👍

Free 30-day trial, before a charge of AU$14.50. To be able to watch all the games (not that I have the time), it’s R178 well spent. DStv could learn a thing or two from the international market.

11 hours ago, Frosty said:

Whoever suggested Stan Sports in Aus… 🙏👍

Free 30-day trial, before a charge of AU$14.50. To be able to watch all the games (not that I have the time), it’s R178 well spent. DStv could learn a thing or two from the international market.

used to hate DSTV in ZA, thought it was a rip off so cancelled it. However, I have come to realise DSTV is actually pretty good from a sports point of view.

Here, to get the same sports coverage as DSTV I need sky sports (34) , BT sports ( 30) , prime (9) which comes to 73 quid. Or near on 1800 ront a month. 

but rugby on free channel 😂

• 4 weeks later...

Thought Tonga played like giants. What a team of heroes. 

and, Scotland needs a miracle. Unlikely. But so was Argentina beating Peru by 4 or more in 1978. Strange things happen sometimes. 😂

• 2 weeks later...