Introducing The All New Venom Compound Cape Cobra from Vittoria

News bot

Home to some of the toughest mountain biking races in the world, characterized by their undulating, scenic yet brutal landscapes – South African mountain biking is like no other. Participants of the Cape Epic or Attakwas will be all too familiar with South Africa’s relentless terrain. Endless gravel roads that don’t feel suitable for even […]

View full article

Nice! Perfect timing as my current Barzo Cape Cobras are coming to end of life. Going on the Christmas wish list....

Haven't used a vittoria mtb tyre since geax days, (for no real reason/the maxxiss hype train), but it's always been pretty cool to see that vlaggie on their sidewalls. hope they do well

• 2 weeks later...
Perhaps the new Venom compound will have better puncture protection. I have just removed the previous Mezcal as a back tyre, 4 rock punctures in a month. The tread pattern was great and the outer compound nice and grippy, but it wore down very fast and unfortunately many punctures on familiar rocky terrain. Good weight and volume.