Spoke length help

Hi guys need some help with finding the correct spoke length for my bicycle I have a 26 inch dt Swiss e540 rim with a shimano deore fh m535L hub, I can't find any calculator that let's me select this combination of rim and hub, any guide in the right direction would be much appreciated 

9 hours ago, enrico paulse said:

Hi guys need some help with finding the correct spoke length for my bicycle I have a 26 inch dt Swiss e540 rim with a shimano deore fh m535L hub, I can't find any calculator that let's me select this combination of rim and hub, any guide in the right direction would be much appreciated 

Are the original spokes still in the wheel? 

If so, pull one out of from the cassette side and one out from the opposite side. they are the only 2 lengths used in wheels. Long and Short spoke. 

If not, you can try either the Sapim or DT Swiss spoke calculator. You will need specific measurements such as hub flange size and distance between flange and center of hub.