Is This A Good Bike

mspalk

1 hour ago, mspalk said:

I found this bike, and on my other forums they said that it was hard to find a good dual suspension for under 25k, but this looks really good! Just asking if it would be worth buying???

https://bikehub.co.za/classifieds/item/dual-suspension-bikes/662459/titan-skyrim-trail-plus 

Good price and worth it imo for a starter , its got very entry level componentry but the frame is a solid one to upgrade on

I would agree - Good deal for an entry level FS bike and nothing wrong with TITAN frame

I'm really curious as to what the contraption is clamped to the right side of the handle bar

on your previous forum post, this bike was recommended by someone who must have missed the post where you said you are 1.55m tall.
so before anyone else puts energy into advice on ANOTHER topic, please check frame sizes.

18 hours ago, madmarc said:

I would agree - Good deal for an entry level FS bike and nothing wrong with TITAN frame

I'm really curious as to what the contraption is clamped to the right side of the handle bar

I'd love to know too, maybe if Matt allowed comments on the classifieds, we could ask the seller... 

At the OP (@mspalk), I understand that you are trying to find the best deal for your first bike, but multiple threads asking for advice is not going to make the decision any easier.  this may be a decent buy, but another has noted, a Large frame will not work for you if you require a Small bike.  Establish the size that you need, work out what you can afford to buy, and then take it from there.  And remember, leave some money in your budget for a helmet and other bits and pieces that will make the journey that much better.

I personally wouldn’t buy this because it’s very cheap for a dual sus.. not to sound like a snob but if you can’t buy a proper dual sus with decent components I just wouldn’t do it.. rather have a good hardtail with decent suspension upfront than horse suspension all round🤷🏼‍♂️.. secondly it’s aluminum which I don’t normaly mind but I think in dual sus makes them very heavy.. and then as they said earlier it’s not even your size.. so that’s an immediate close the tab and move onto another add.. having the wrong size frame is not a problem that you can repair or upgrade your way out of.🤷🏼‍♂️

Edited by Bichael Dewing

22 hours ago, madmarc said:

If you zoom in you can see a DJI logo so something drone related.? Or a mount for whatever other products dji have to mount on your bike🤷🏼‍♂️ not familiar with their product range..