2009 Raleigh

rock

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jan Begeman has done the most awesome job with the 2009 range of raleighs' date=' remember his influences on the bike are only being seen from the 09 range, wait till you see one and actually ride one, then comment. DG is world class and he's happy on it, apparently Evans and the rest of team are also riding them now and are all impressed, they will be competing with the best in the world now, good job Jan![/quote']

En ek hoor hulle is ook ontslae van die outjie Victor wie verantwoordelik was vir die Raleigh's wat gekraak het!

Yes this guy Jan from Germany really knows his stuff, and the 09 range will just be the start of it, well done.

WinkI ride a RALEIGH 2008 Team, pictures in the forum..

Same frame as the Ltd, but the Red / Black version..

I have ridden a Raleigh Road bike , since 1980..

Had other Brands, MTB, included.. never enjoyed them as much.....

Unfortunately it will still be a RALEIGH' date=' and Raleigh's are crap full stop.[/quote']

What an incredibly stupid and unreasoned statement.

Nothing wrong with Raleigh, stock carbon frame, decent fox/dt swiss/shimano componentary. Good StuffThumbs%20Up

Have you ever ridden an Elite Raleigh' date=' Chunky?  [/quote']

Yes, didnt like it much. Must admit I dont really like Carbon frames.

I still rate Cannondale as the best bikes we ever rode. Fondriest were good and so are our latest Cinelli's.

But Cannondale still Rules !

Unfortunately it will still be a RALEIGH' date=' and Raleigh's are crap full stop.[/quote']

Sorry, but to me a Raleigh is just cheap sh*t.

Sorry, but to me a Raleigh is just cheap sh*t.

Jy klink soos n cheap sh*t wat naargat is want jy kan nie geld maak uit die fiets bedryf nie!

Jy klink soos n cheap sh*t wat naargat is want jy kan nie geld maak uit die fiets bedryf nie!

Luckily Slick Chick, I have never been in the predicament to have to ride a Raleigh.Wink

I have always been given decent bikes.
Chunky2008-07-24 15:21:45

Luckily Slick Chick' date=' I have never been in the predicament to have to ride a Raleigh.Wink

I have always been given decent bikes.
[/quote']

Chunky if it was about the bike why did you have to resort to taking drugs?

Chunky if it was about the bike why did you have to resort to taking drugs?

ChrisH, It was about the bike, thats why I always rode a decent one. And I took drugs because I wanted to.

ChrisH, do you ride a raleigh because its the only thing you can afford?

A friend of mine who rode for MTN Micrososft made me laugh He said the best day of the season was the day he gave that Raleigh back.Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile