Traffic - back to normal..............

DRIVETRAIN

Disapprove

Oh what a sad morning - my ride home/to work yesterday was such a pleasure, no rush, very little traffic & less stress. I could literally pick my line on the road even tho' with caution. Oh happy days or day rather....

Then this morning - greeted my rushing motorists to God know's where & why the need for speed. Taxis in abundance & everyone & his dog wants the "gap" to be ahead of the pack - again..

I felt like escaping to an island somewhere & becoming a Hermit - the chronic stupidity of "some" motorists - maybe they think the same of me with the cold & all !!! who care's?? not me !!

S/A - roads in disrepair, Full coffers & back pockets !!!

"DTBig%20smile"

It took me 28 minutes to get to work this morning. Yesterday it took me 7. Man I miss the past...   smiley36.gif

DT, not only "back to narmal" but making up for yesterday! i almost got taken out by a mornic cow who seemed to think that you need a following distance behind bikes and then a taxi decided that he needed to use both lanes of rivonia road to swing out (without indicating) from behind another taxi from a bus stop CensoredAngry

Yesterday I left City Deep at 16h00 and used the M1, Jan Smuts Ave, William Nicole Drive, Main and Witkoppen Roads to get to Fourways.

The whole trip from south of the city center to Fourways Vet, 45 minutes at peak hour. I wouldn't attempt this trip any other time.