Simonsvlei

stringbean

So' date=' how many of you squabbling Capies gonna come ride the 94.7??  Or are you too busy beating the cr@p out of each other LOL[/quote']

Easy now boy or we gonna start on you.. (next week could be real ugly if you know what I mean..Wink)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got no worries.  You guys are so busy boxing each other you aren't even going to notice that an upcountry team ran away with the prize (again). Tongue

I've got no worries.  You guys are so busy boxing each other you aren't even going to notice that an upcountry team ran away with the prize (again). Tongue

I think you misundertand - by next week I didn't mean the 94.7...

Think out the box now Bruce, you know you can do it..LOL

Hey lovies. So nice to hear about all the nice racing. I'm not racing Vets league this year cause I DONT want to lose/ get dropped. Will ride a race or 2 in B bunch to check on fitness. Serious training in December coming up, watch this space.

Riaan Joubert must've been cycling for at least 10 years now.

Marius will make it. He's strong, need some work on bunch riding/racing. Nothing wrong with sitting wheel a bit to win races. All the worlds best riders use the advantages of slipstream. Its NOT a swearword.

I would guess that if you can't take the heat in SV' date=' you not going to have much joy in elite, unless you quit your dayjob Wink

on the flats, elite and SV pretty similar, but the huge difference comes on the climbs![/quote']

By January next year, i will be climbing very fast.........

But yeah i agree with you, competing at the highest level requires more commitment than i am able to give so i will do the best i can.

Actually the main reason I will be riding elite is to join up with some of my other mates who race elite, basically have a jol, seeing as thou next season will be my last in SA for a couple of years. May have to hang up my wheels for a while Cry

As long as i get some greek goddess who looks like Britney Spears or Paris Hilton I will be happy.

Think i will go to ibizia and trip out something cronic with some hot babe doing ...... the nasty ..... ooops was i thinking aloud LOL

Sure beats riding a bike Wink

Why your last season ? Where ya goin ?

I am sure you are gonna have a great 94.7 - the old TooHot back form the past to wreak his terrible revenge on all the doubters.. (sh*t, I am beginning to sound like you...LOL)

LOL LOL LOL

Yeah that does sound an awfull lot like me when i got my tail up LOL

As far as going away, i am off to Europe next year June for a while, going to spend a few years overseas, hopefully will still cycle but am not sure, I still dont know wot to expect.

I will be at the Tour de France next year, the start is in London so will send some pics for all to see.

But I love to cycle so i suspect i will somehow integrate it into everyday life so that when i return to SA i can still come give the sub vets something to laugh at when i get a hiding in the races LOL Confused

Have a good evening

See you soon

I'm thinking' date=' I'm thinking Ermm

[/quote']

Ok, Try this - a week of L5 and L6 intervals Angry

Now why would I ever want to do something like that LOL

Oh, wait a minute, hmmmnn, sounds a bit like this week.  Okay, I'll get back in my box, which I was trying to think outside of!