bike park rates?

Helmet

smiley18.gif I could not find the remote !

Don't blame this on your wife.

*never mind the coat. jumps into an idling car*

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with the giba piece on Supercycling last night was that we saw too much of Andrew and not enough of the trails! In fact I don't recall seeing any trails, only the jumps and BMX.

The problem with the giba piece on Supercycling last night was that we saw too much of Andrew and not enough of the trails! In fact I don't recall seeing any trails' date=' only the jumps and BMX.[/quote']

I did not watch Supercycling last night, but as long as Andrew was actually riding on the trail then it is OK with me.

On another note, I feel around R30 is fair for a nice park such as Giba, if you can spend some quality time there.

No footage of him riding there on the show...I was there that day and he did the race, at an easy pace.

Hey .... IDEA!!!

Who can convince the relevant authorities to turn Sizwe Infectious Disease grounds into a mtb park?

Sort of, that's more Huddle Park, Sizwe is the area next to the N3 between Linksfield rd and Edenvale Hospital. Can easily do a 20km loop without riding the same piece of track twice and there's some very technical stuff if you want it.

If you fall in a river you might come out as a babbling little green man with one eye in the middle of your forehead and antennae instead of ears ..... we see a lot of them in Edenvale. One even goes to school with mashed potato in its pocket!
idrive2008-09-11 13:56:36

Sort of' date=' that's more Huddle Park, Sizwe is the area next to the N3 between Linksfield rd and Edenvale Hospital. Can easily do a 20km loop without riding the same piece of track twice and there's some very technical stuff if you want it.

If you fall in a river you might come out as a babbling little green man with one eye in the middle of your forehead and antenna instead of ears ..... we see a lot of them in Edenvale. One even goes to school with mashed potato in its pocket!
[/quote']

LOL

Was driving past Huddle park yesterday and that golf course looks cool. Got me thinking as to why we cant use golf courses as mtb park. Loop all the way round. Lot more fun than chasing that little white dimpled ball.

You could just have a track in the bushes up against the fence.

I once met someone involved at Glendower and suggested we have an MTB track around the course that way we could inspect the fence continually etc.

He didn't think it was worthwhile, but if anyone knows anyone there it might be an idea. There was an MTB route at Greenhills .... can't remember the price, but it was an absolute bargain!

I dunno about you guys, but if I was on a golf course, and there was guys on bicycles riding around, only one thing would cross my mind....

...TARGET PRACTICE!!!! Evil%20Smile

I dunno about you guys, but if I was on a golf course, and there was guys on bicycles riding around, only one thing would cross my mind....

I've seen Hog hit a golf ball, geez! that slice, think we would be fairly safe! Big%20smile

I dunno about you guys' date=' but if I was on a golf course, and there was guys on bicycles riding around, only one thing would cross my mind....

[/quote'] I've seen Hog hit a golf ball, geez! that slice, think we would be fairly safe! Big%20smile

LIAR!!! I've never actually hit a golf ball. I may have tried, but that big wooden thingy at the end of that stick thingy just won't connect with the ball! Angry